Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tipping the scales

We sure had a fun weigh in today! We have new people and old people and we missed a couple people (sorry Mariah).

As per a poll taken today, there is common consent that the deadline to get in the "pool" will be next week, May 1, 2008. In light of that, we've also extended the game to July 24, 2008.

Good job to all the recruiters who are bringing more women who are excited about getting healthy. I believe the next round will have to be at a bigger location. WAY TO GO!

Here's the list

Michelle ~paid
Darlene~paid
Crystal ~paid
Tanya ~paid
Tammy ~paid
Sheri ~paid
Carrie ~paid
Terri ~paid
Megan~paid

If you have paid and I don't have you accounted for PLEASE contact me ASAP. Pool deadline is Thursday, May 1, 2008.

So far our roster stands at
Michelle
Crystal
Tanya
Darlene
Tammy
Sheri
Carrie
Terri
Nichole
Sharon
Lexi
Vic
Jenn
Mariah + four friends (Mariah gets the price for most recruits this round. There's not really a prize but everybody needs to pat her on the back ;P )
Nancy
Stef

If I can count, we need only one more for the "pool" to be 1000 "gallons" Can you visulize the motivation! Piled all around! Swimming in it ;P Think of all the size 6 jeans you could buy with that wad.

Come on CHICKS!!!!! Let's bring one more for the pool party...see you Thursday. Leave a little extra time to discuss some housekeeping details on Thursday. Nichole will be there at 7:45am next week.

3 comments:

URallwinners said...

Uh hello! Don't you remember me putting my money into the envelope? I also talked to Sharon who said she was putting in money again. I was thinking about the goal reward. What if we set an exercise goal, and have a tally point system on this website. When you exercise you put in how many minutes and what you did. Than whomever exercised the most minutes by the last day gets their $50 back. We could even put a maximum of 120 minutes per day. That way we don't have Obsessed competitors, like me, workout for 4 hours the day before the end just to win! What do you think?

Nichole said...

I like it! Sharon's in SUH-WEET! I totally think you're scamming us. I didn't see your grubby hands dropping any dough ;P Love you Megsy Pegsy :p

URallwinners said...

You're so full of it! I guess that is why we're friends!