Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Call!

Only three more days to get your money in!!!! I have Megan and Darlene paid and accounted for. That adds to the list below. We are now up to $450. Tell your friends that this is the last call! Those who are putting in but haven't yet, come with your money on Thursday!


So, on another note, I have been discouraged, because I have stopped losing weight. I keep fluctuating between a few pounds. Well, I read an article about throwing out negative or comfortable thoughts. What that means is you have got to stop thinking the way you always have. You have got to set attainable goals. Have long term, but set short term goals you can see quickly. For instance, If your goal is to lose 50 pounds, you know you can't see that within a couple of weeks, but you can see yourself cutting out late night snacks for one week! This will help you lose something. If you set a goal to lose one pound a week, that is so possible, especially if you have a plan in mind. With every goal you have to have positive affirmations and changes. You can't set a goal without change. This has helped me, because, today I am refocused! I am going to pick up my workout pace and start reaching for my water every time I want something that is not what I need to eat. Good luck.