Thursday, April 3, 2008

The End

Another round has come to a close with the Chicks.


Megan took the cake.  WITH A HUGE BLOWOUT!!!!!  Talk about upping your game.  She is absolutely fabulous and she looks good too.  Good luck keeping Harry off ya ;P

I'm trying to remember how to post a chart so if you're reading and not seeing yet...keep checking back.  I'm trying.

How much moolah did you walk away with?  Whatever it was, it wasn't enough.  You worked your buns to the bone and we're SO SO SO SO SO proud of you.  A little bit to go, and you're Hawaii bikini worthy!  YOU ROCK!!!

2 comments:

The Chicks said...

I don't want to brag,,,okay I do. I won $310. I took it to Deseret Industries in Boise, and spent half of the money on size 6 clothes. I got a lot of cute things! Then I took another $100 and spent it on a great pair of running shoes. I'm set for the summer! Thanks guys for letting me win your money. It got me excited about my new size!

Nichole said...

oh you totally want to brag ;P