Thursday, March 6, 2008

Up your game!

Okay! So a few of you are upping your game, well, game on! I'm done slacking and I'm ready to kick some booty! This article just below is truly inspiring to me. I decided not to waste my own time anymore. I would like to lose the rest of my weight in record time. I found a way to harmonize workouts with my two youngest kids. We play airplane. I get on my back, and they put their tummy on my feet. I then begin to do leg presses. Then they stand on my hands, and I do bench presses. Rachel and Ryan think they are getting play time with me, and I am getting muscles and burning fat! Let's go get skinny!

1 comments:

Nay Family said...

Hey Megan! Just wanted to say you're looking great! I'm jealous! How exciting about your 40 lb. mark! You're a great motivation for those of us out there who still have LOTS to lose. And thanks for the reminder that having kids around is no excuse. With this being my first week back at daycare I needed to hear that.