Friday, November 16, 2007

TAKE THE MYTH QUIZ!!!! Answer True or False

Answers to follow in a couple days!


1. Will your eyes fool your tummy? Can using a smaller plate -- like a saucer instead of a normal dish -- make you think you're eating more food than you really are?

2. There is a way for me to burn more calories than usual while I am asleep.

3. If you can lose weight by counting calories or cutting carbs, that means you don't really need to exercise.

4. As long as I'm eating a healthy food -- like fat-free cookies or fruit -- I don't have to worry about portion control or measuring out servings.

5. If I cut a lot of calories out of my diet, is it true that I may lower my metabolism and prevent myself from losing weight?

6. Eating late at night causes you to gain weight more easily than eating during the day does.

7. You really shouldn't eat between meals if you want to lose weight.

8. I have a lot of weight to lose. Shouldn't I wait until I peel off a few pounds before beginning any strength training?

9. There's no exercise that will make me lose weight around my belly.

10. If you start exercising and build up extra muscle, and you ever stop, the muscle will turn back into fat.

0 comments: