Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Okay, so here is my before and after shot. I sent this to my family to show what I have accomplished. Thanks to the sexy 6 chicks, I feel so healthy and strong. I am going to keep going for one more round. My money is an easy snag for someone, since I only have 9 more pounds to go to my goal. So everyone needs to jump in. Now that spring is FINALLY coming, I think now is the time to get involved in some healthy competition. Let's hear your goals and motivation. You all know my motivation is my Hawaii trip in June. It's also motivating to know I will never gain another pound because of pregnancy.
Everyone has different motivations and goals. We need to help each other out to get to these. If that means competing with each other, Let's do it. If that means you just need support, we're there. It has been so nice to have a group of people cheering me on these last few months, not to mention cheering on other's success. Let's get the game on.
Thanks to Crystal, we have a place to meet every Thursday. We will meet at the Hunt Lodge, in the weight room. They have a doctor's scale. This facility is for us between 8-8:30 am on Thursdays--No Charge. If you do want to stay and work out, you will need to pay $5. I think this is so generous of the Manager to let us do this. Thanks so much!

Ready, set get Healthy!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow! Megsy Pegsy~thanks for the before. I knew you were hot and I watched how far you came but pictures are worth a thousand words. You ARE one hot tamale!!! Great post~