Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hunting Buddies

Here's a list of women who have decided to take a hunting trip together in 2008


Nichole
Megan
Amy
Jenn
Lexi
Nancy
Stefani
Sharon

What about...Krystal? Becky? Summer? Brittany?  If you want in, make it known.  If you invited peeps, make sure to get with them and get them in.  We want a big "buck" for the winner.

If you're a little confused about the "hunting" terminology, it will be explained.  It's a great analogy thought up by Amy.  I'm going to ask her to post a tidy little tidbit so we're all up to speed.


1 comments:

Nay Family said...

I'M TOTALLY IN! I know I might get a late start cause my beautiful creation isn't quite done cooking yet (7 MORE DAYS) and then I need to heal for 6 weeks after my c-section before I can really exercise.....but even with a late start I want in. Have we pinned down starting and ending dates? Do we need to appoint some sort of club presidency to get this thing organized or what? I'm a grumpy pregnant lady right now and I NEED ANSWERS!!!