Thursday, January 10, 2008

Excitement and Questions

I AM SO EXCITED! Just FYI - I wasn't at the weigh in this morning because I'm not going to officially weigh in until after I have my baby.
Which is in exactly 4 days and 16(ish) hrs. (Just in case you were wondering.) Sharon will remember. The 15th is her birthday too. I'll probably weigh myself when I get out of the hospital which will be next Thursday(ish).

Couple of questions though...
I guess I should have probably checked beforehand, but how much is the hunting investment start up cost? Who do I give it to? How does that work?
How long is this round going for?
Does everyone have to know our weight (how embarassing)....?
What exactly is considered cheating? From what I gather it's basically supposed to be diet and exercise, correct? I need details here..... I don't want any accusations of CHEATING being thrown my way....

I'm looking forward to this you guys! Woo hoo!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

hey, let's get together. can we chat at dinner tonight? if you want we can talk "privately" haha. Less interruptions. i'm easy ;)