Monday, November 12, 2007

SNOW!!!!

Exciting yet throws me off!  I'm so glad to finally have snow but it was fairly difficult to get my walking done in a blizzard.  I bundled up Reed, Will, and Riley, got to the park and they lasted about 7 minutes before the complaining about cold faces started.  I couldn't very well torture the poor babies could I?  I did resistence training and stayed perfectly on my eating plan.  That should scare the pants off all ya'all b/c I'm going to be dropping weight like ....uh.....like....well

I'll get back to you on that analogy.

Hope everybody is working their bums off.  I'm working my bum...and thighs...and arm....and stomach off!!!

I lost everybody's "before" pictures (except me and Megan) but I'm going to search my computer for them.  They've got to be here somewhere.  Sorry!  If I can't find them, I'll get more Thursday.

GO CHICKS!!!! GET SEXY!!!!!!  But not faster than me~nichole

0 comments: