Sunday, November 18, 2007

HEY Chicks!

So, The Club opened on Saturday and Nichole and I worked out... Just thought I'd let you know I'm still treking on!!! and will be at my goal soon so we better figure out some good guide lines for those who achieve...before they achieve...being on the fair side... at the lease they get their $50 back. Do you think this is fair? Input is very good on this one! and I'm sure Nichole could get a secret ballot together...that is why the voting keeps disappearing. She wants to win! :) I love you!

What do you think?

4 comments:

Nichole said...

HEYYY!!!

I'm pretty sure I fessed up to why we lost the poll! I know you lost 1 or 2 votes Candice so I've got to figure a trick way to get in there and get those back.

Nichole said...

I found the back door and got your extra vote back on. No more brow beating! I love you too girlfriend!!! Thanks for the great workouts~there are definitely perks that come from being friendly with the Leonards
};-) Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

URallwinners said...

Nichole,
Hello!!! I had three votes before the poll was lost!!!! I would like my vote back too!!!! No I can't give you rights to working out at a gym, but I do remember letting you work out on my treadmill!!!

Nichole said...

SHEESH~urallwinners is sure a WHINER!!!! I'm trying to get into fix it ;) Thanks for keeping me honest mi amigos~~Love ya