Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dilemas

1. I had a totally great post but the computer ate it


2. I hope I can remember what I said

3.  I hate to be poopy about walking in the church, but I REALLY don't want my boys running loose in the building.  Who knows what they'll find to get into.  I know...I need some cheese with my wine.  Ned may be able to chill with them...but not a real reliable option, I've found.  I'm okay with walking outside but I know that won't always work.  I'm working on options.  I guess I could just walk in the gym.  I think the kids will get bored fast.  Any other suggestions?

4.  Candice has brought up a good "problem"  She plans to be to her goal weight before January 1, 2008.  Which means, she shouldn't lose any more pounds.  How can she stay in the money runnings?  She shouldn't be punished for being skinny... or SHOULD she };-)

Stef will probably get to her goal weight on the Jan contest round so we're going to run into this issue again.  What do we do????  I thought about her having to stay at her goal weight and maintain, NO GAINS, until the contest is over.  We could probably figure out some sort of mathematical equation to .....  ugh..... I dunno!  Suggestions and solutions needed.  Nichole


2 comments:

URallwinners said...

I am now playing the song, "My heart bleeds for you" on the world's smallest violin.

Unknown said...

Nichole~ Thanks for the concern!!! We better figure it out soon I'm going to be there before you know it and so will STEF!

~Candice